Kuwait
Kuwait announces 505 new coronavirus recoveries
(WAM) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health said on Wednesday that 505 more coronavirus patients had recovered in the past 24 hours, Kuwait News Agency, KUNA, reported.
This brings the country’s overall count of recoveries from the virus to 32,809 so far, the ministry said in a statement to KUNA.
-
Banking & Finance2 months agoOman Oil Marketing Company Concludes Its Annual Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality Week, Reaffirming People and Safety as a Top Priority
-
News2 months agoJamal Ahmed Al Harthy Honoured as ‘Pioneer in Youth Empowerment through Education and Sport’ at CSR Summit & Awards 2025
-
OER Magazines2 months agoOER, December 2025
-
News2 months agoAI Security Conference 2025 Hosted by Securado Highlights the Changing Cybersecurity Landscape
-
Insurance1 month agoSupporting Community Wellness: Liva Insurance Sponsors Muscat Marathon 2026 with Free Health Checkups
-
Interviews1 month agoEXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: TLS Rebranding Marks Strategic Leap Toward Innovation, Sustainability & Growth
-
Insurance3 weeks agoLiva Insurance Supports Community Wellness Through “Experience Oman – Muscat Marathon 2026”
-
Banking & Finance4 weeks agoA New Platform for SME Growth: Oman Arab Bank Unveils Tumouhi
