Kuwait
Kuwait announces 505 new coronavirus recoveries
(WAM) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health said on Wednesday that 505 more coronavirus patients had recovered in the past 24 hours, Kuwait News Agency, KUNA, reported.
This brings the country’s overall count of recoveries from the virus to 32,809 so far, the ministry said in a statement to KUNA.
-
Magazines1 month agoOER – September 2025 Issue
-
News1 month agoKitchenomiKs Secures Investment of US$3.2M Led by Jasoor Ventures
-
Alamaliktistaad Magazines1 month agoAlam Al Iktisaad – September 2025 Edition
-
News1 month agoCent Capital, AI Finance App by ex-AWS Strategist ‘The Beast of Bay Area,’ Launches to End Financial Anxiety, Hits $1M AUM
-
News1 month agoOman Inaugurates ‘Hadatha’ – Its All-New Cybersecurity Center
-
News1 month agoIEA Expects Global Oil Market to Remain Oversupplied in 2026
-
Banking & Finance1 month agoOman Arab Bank Highlights Its Ongoing Strategic Initiatives and Future Plans
-
Energy1 month agoWLGA Middle East LPG Summit & Expo 2025 to be held at OCEC on November 10 and 11
