Companies
Raysut shareholders approve proposal to sell Oman Portuguese Cement
Raysut Cement said its shareholders have approved a proposal to sell Oman Portuguese Cement Products Co. to Opal Development Co. The decision was taken at an extraordinary general meeting of the company held on July 25, Raysut Cement said in a disclosure statement posted on the Muscat Securities Market (MSM) website.
Meanwhile, earlier this month, Raysut Cement had announced that its net profit for the first six months of 2017 fell 64.19 per cent to OMR4.62 million from OMR12.91 million for the same period of last year.
The company’s turnover also declined by 25.08 per cent to OMR37.41 million from OMR49.93 million, while cost of sales fell 14.58 per cent to OMR27.32 million, Raysut Cement said in a disclosure statement posted on MSM website. Raysut Cement’s earnings per share by end-June 2017 were at 23 baisas, slipping from 65 baisas for the same period of last year.
-
News2 months agoINVESTIGATION: Why Nokia Could Matter More in the Quantum Age Than It Ever Did in Mobile
-
News2 months agoINVESTIGATION: Is AI in a Bubble? Inside the Trillion-Dollar Question Reshaping Global Markets
-
News2 months agoThales & Ankaa to Deliver Multi-Mission Air Traffic Surveillance Radars for Oman, Capable of Supporting Civil & Military Operations
-
Economy2 months agoOMIFCO Successfully Completes Bookbuilding & Sets Final IPO Offer Price
-
Economy2 months agoWhat Higher Oil Prices Mean for Oman’s Economy in 2026
-
Business1 month agoOman India Fertiliser Company Lists on Muscat Stock Exchange
-
Insurance2 months agoLEADERSPEAK: Dhofar Insurance CEO Sunil Kohli on Oman’s Insurance Sector, Reinsurance & Market Outlook
-
News1 month agoOQ Signs Agreement to Divest Majis Industrial Services to Rakiza & IV3 Aqua-led Investment Consortium

You must be logged in to post a comment Login